Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my eye on a new 2011 R/T , dealer shot me a price for trade . It's not a bad offer and they are coming down a few dollars on the new R/T. I have not even seen the car personally but it's a Blackberry Pearl with auto.
here is the option list.

"28J R/T PLUS CUSTOMER PREFERRED ORDER SELECTION PKG -inc: 5.7L MDS V8 engine 5-speed auto trans 276-watt amplifier (6) Boston Acoustics speakers heated front seats leather-trimmed bucket seats body-color exterior mirror fold-away pwr heated mirrors remote start system security alarm temp & compass gauge tire pressure monitor display universal garage door opener" .

I really want a stick shift so I may just keep looking or have them order it. That will give me time to sell my SE.
Was going to ask $24,000 for it. Has anyone seen this color?

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
hope that works out for yah

·
Registered
812 Posts
I've seen the color and it looks pretty sharp. Just make sure you get the one you want even if you have to order it. Good luck.

Ps. Did you try the new V6? That could save you some coin and be a nice engine upgrade too.

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update....found a detonator yellow 6speed . Have to wait til monday. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SE
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ps. Did you try the new V6? That could save you some coin and be a nice engine upgrade too.
Not interested in another V6, when I purchased mine it was 1 of 5 SE Challengers on the lot , they had 2 R/Ts a DY and a PCP and the price was 37 and 38k, so I bought the cheaper SE. I love my SE and really I don't want to sell it. But that RT keeps calling my name. I found the same DY RT 6spd at a local dealer for 32k . It's a 2010 model just like the one I seen back last summer. I like that color. If I can get out of my car what I owe or real close to it then I will be in a RT.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts