Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 5,000th post on this great forum.

I joined Challertalk, in September 2006, after reading about the 2006 Concept Car. After drooling over the photos in various car magazines, I decided to learn as much as a could about it. That's how I found this forum. The past 4+ years have been extremely informative and enjoyable as I shared a host of information with other members. I felt that I owed the forum something for this. That's why I agreed to be a moderator.

Over these years, I have seen our community grow from a few hundred to 18,521 strong. Let's all work together to make this forum a real tribute to the baddest muscle car on the street! :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Congrats brother and you have been doing a great job and look forward to another 5,000 :guiness:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Congrats, yeah we have been here a while now haven't we. I'm gonna have to check this post after I send it I dont even remember when I decided to finally sign up and start posting, nor where I'm at as far as post count. I did happen to notice that not sure was finally eclipsed lately though...

Wow, didn't even realize I was up there already. 5,202 posts in about 2 and a half years. Maybe thats why I don't get anything done.

·
Registered
483 Posts
This is my 5,000th post on this great forum.

I joined Challertalk, in September 2006, after reading about the 2006 Concept Car. After drooling over the photos in various car magazines, I decided to learn as much as a could about it. That's how I found this forum. The past 4+ years have been extremely informative and enjoyable as I shared a host of information with other members. I felt that I owed the forum something for this. That's why I agreed to be a moderator.

Over these years, I have seen our community grow from a few hundred to 18,521 strong. Let's all work together to make this forum a real tribute to the baddest muscle car on the street! :thumbsup:
Cuda340,

Your story almost mirrors my own (well, except for the 5000 posts part).:bigthumb:

I look forward to another (almost) 5 years of entertainment, knowledge exchange and camaraderie.:guiness:

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Who has that kind of time for this behavior?

Oh, crap, .......

It takes dedication and skill to complete this monumental accomplishment! Congrats.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Awesome Cuda340!

Way to represent Jersey ...

PS...when is Winter over? I've got 2 feet in front of my Garage here in Scotch Plains, I'm getting a little tired of this...now tomorrow does the groundhog need to see his shadow or not? LOL:)

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
That is great, nice job, got any pics?

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Wow is right! I couldn't find the time to do that. By any chance are you retired?
I wish I could say I was retired, but being only 21 that would be quite the feat haha. Work nights and at this moment I'm not going to school. Alot of free time haha.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts