Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I'm bored on a Sunday afternoon. thought I would start something here. I am sure most of us admit we are pretty anal about our cars and only like to park it in 'safe' spots lol. When I goto work, that is no exception! Here she is in 'my' spot! Backed in of course, way over close to the edge of the curb as I can go without 'curbing my rims'. Usually the same person parks next to me...like shown here, nosed into her spot like normal, that way she is getting out of her car from the other side. Perfect! Yes there is a science to it lol. Lucky for me I am always about the first one to arrive in the lot every morning so I can claim my spot, but everyone there knows the car and knows that is MY spot! 5 years so far without a door ding and I plan to keep it that way! So anyhow, post your pics of your baby in YOUR SPOT at work! Let's see them!

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
2,718 Posts
I never drove my Shaker to work. :surprise:

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And I thought I was the only one........lol
Park in the woods >:)

Wow, that is the perfect spot! Beautiful car man..love that SRT hood. Your outa the way, way back there in the corner...just perfect. Plus, that's a nice, wide spot, you can angle it in there, show it off some lol..perfect.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am the Facility Manager, have a reserved spot in my own area away from the rest of the staff along with my own entrance.

Beautiful shaker you got there! Being the boss has it's perks!

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
I'm retired so it sits in the garage. However, when I'm shopping (LOWE'S, Walmart, etc.) I do park it at the furthest away, most remote space in the lot.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,635 Posts
Wow, that is the perfect spot! Beautiful car man..love that SRT hood.
Don't let his user name fool you, that's a Hellcat ;)

I work from home >:) Lady that parks next to me knows how I baby my car, she's very careful always (knock wood)

021.jpg

A Guy

·
Registered
138 Posts
I work from home and this is my parking spot.
Love the garage decor!

I park just about as far away as I can. Its a long walk, this picture is well over halfway to the car.

Attachments

Reactions: MrMac

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Love the garage decor!

I park just about as far away as I can. Its a long walk, this picture is well over halfway to the car.

Very interesting picture..I see fuel tanks in the background no?

·
Registered
138 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gotcha..I figured that. Fuels was my career field when I was in the Air Force. Walking all that distance is worth keeping your car safe for sure.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,635 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts