Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
That guy must really love his van!
Lol. That's pretty funny. The far parking lot is used for long term parking when guys are deployed.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Hi Guys

As there is a major fault with this website in not allowing me to link to pictures that no one seems to want to fix, I've had to attach the picture of my car parked at work

Regards

Dereck

Looks like your definitely right in the back corner there! Nice looking 392!

·
Registered
100 Posts
That's quite a hooptie you got there lol..you got that thing slammed pretty good. Nice stance!
Thanks for the compliment. I started with Eibach springs then switched to H&R springs i'd like the rears to sit maybe half an inch lower. But with 315's in the rear its pretty close now. I should have just went coilovers as I did on my old Charger Daytona and 06 GTO but didn't want to go through the hassle of all the adjustments. Maybe when the rears wear out i'll run a 295 or 305 in the rear and see if I can get that half inch lower I want.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
276 Posts
Posting in remembrance of a work friend that left this earth a couple years back.

He had a beautiful Blackberry Pearl R/T with a T/A hood and was a Mopar guy through and through. Before I got the Cookie Monster I used to drool over his car when I pulled into the parking lot each morning, dreaming about owning a Challenger someday until finally, I got one.

I still back into that same spot every day.

No one ever parks in his...

Take care up there, Mike.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Posting in remembrance of a work friend that left this earth a couple years back.

He had a beautiful Blackberry Pearl R/T with a T/A hood and was a Mopar guy through and through. Before I got the Cookie Monster I used to drool over his car when I pulled into the parking lot each morning, dreaming about owning a Challenger someday until finally, I got one.

I still back into that same spot every day.

No one ever parks in his...

Take care up there, Mike.

Sorry for your loss bud. I am sure he is up there smiling that you finally got your challenger. Beautiful pic!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts