Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching for Dodge Dealer Newspaper Ads for Challengers without success. My hometown dealer never mentions the Challenger in his ads. If you have any ads for new or used Challengers from your hometown dealer please scan and post here. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
I don't know if they'll do it this late in the year but I went to the Dodge website and built my own and gave the salesman the printout and he found one with what I wanted 250 miles away and went and got it.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
I guess it really depends on what model and options you are looking for. Just go to the Dodge website, put in your zip code and start searching further and further miles from your house till you find what you are interested in. There are some decent deals for the 2010's yet still sitting on lots. I know the dealership I bought my car has a loaded red R/T that has been there just over a year now. There is a dealership north of me that is knocking off 4k from a mid line SE.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not looking for a car, I have one. Just trying to collect newspaper ad scans for prosperity.

·
Registered
85 Posts
The dealer were I got mine has 2 SRTs, 7 RTs and a bunch of SEs. They are all automatics though so if you want a 6 speed that won't do you any good.
Dodge, Chrysler, or Jeep Charger, Pacifica, Patriot , Journey, or Commander | Landers Dodge Chrysler Jeep Bossier City
Do people buy more autos than manuals or do dealers just order them because that's what they assume people want? That's if they even list which transmission it is. If I'm looking for a car, wouldn't I want to know that sort of information?

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Do people buy more autos than manuals or do dealers just order them because that's what they assume people want? That's if they even list which transmission it is. If I'm looking for a car, wouldn't I want to know that sort of information?
I thought it was because they wanted people that couldn't drive sticks and thought all muslcle cars were sticks would still come look at them but they give that same info on all their cars. Drive Train,Transmission,int, color, stock#,engine, Ext, color,VIN, and Madel Code.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks Cuda340, exactly what I was looking for. What is the dealership name & location. Anyone have any others?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts