Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1280 Posts

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lets keep track of the Mopar 10's out there. At least on this board. :) A few guys wanted something like this so lets see how it goes. Heres my number and color.

#419 red stripe automatic car

·
Registered
183 Posts
Mopar 10

I would like to say a huge Thank You to SRT8Tech for getting this started and I agree we need to post pics. I will as soon as my silver stripe auto is delivered to my VA. dealer. IMO this car is much more than an RT with some Mopar "bling" to drive it is to understand! Hope everyone with a Mopar 10 will post. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks for starting this.

As stated before, I went from 2009 Roush BLACKJACK Mustang 460 HP(36/47) to a 2010 Camaro to my MOPAR 10 (407 / 500) (Red Stripe / Auto).

It is not as fast as the BLACKJACK but this car gets way more attention than the BLACKJACK did. And I like it much more.

My License plate is "1 HOTROD" (INDIANA). IT FITS JUST FINE ON THE MOPAR.

I've read many threads about dealers wanting MSRP +. I bought mine AND GOT SUPPLIER DISCOUT PLUS $2K off MSRP.

Built on 10/04/10
Mopar additions on 10/29/10
Delivered to Dealer on 11/12/10
Purcased on 11/17/10

I'll post pictures Saturday.

Later.............1 HOTROD

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Lets keep track of the Mopar 10's out there. At least on this board. :) A few guys wanted something like this so lets see how it goes. Heres my number and color.

#419 red stripe automatic car
congrats! my sister lives in orange park. small world. how his tuning?

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
congrats! my sister lives in orange park. small world. how his tuning?
Hes the only guy I would ever goto to get a tune done. We recently went to the track with a bunch of SRT8 and R/T guys. The R/T that Tony tuned was beating the SRT8's. LOL He was in the 13.0's @ 106 with just the custom tune and cold air intake. Just a basic R/T!!! The best time for the stock SRT8's that day was 13.30's @ 107.

·
Registered
183 Posts
O.K. Im official!

Silver stripe auto # 421 picked up last night! will post better pics later. Thanks to all for helpful hints just turned off the horn chirp when locking:bigthumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just wonder how long it will take for Chrysler to get the customer packages out to the dealers for us to pick them up. I want my hood pins and center caps!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
I just wonder how long it will take for Chrysler to get the customer packages out to the dealers for us to pick them up. I want my hood pins and center caps!!!!!! :)
I think I'm going to keep the center caps in the box, got these from Billet tech

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
I think I'm going to keep the center caps in the box, got these from Billet tech
I like that idea... :thumbsup:

I have the dealer working on getting me an extra set of the original blue M's
But that black & silver sure would look good on my silver stripe car. :)

Edit:
Could you post up a link to those wheel caps?
I tried to find them on the Billet site, but finally gave up.
Most painful 1/2hr of web surfing since the old dial up AOL days :(
Either they are having server issues or the slowest web connection on the planet.
I found that style nose emblem and gas cap insert... but no wheel caps :scratchhead: :headbang:

·
Premium Member
517 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
I like that idea... :thumbsup:

I have the dealer working on getting me an extra set of the original blue M's
But that black & silver sure would look good on my silver stripe car. :)

Edit:
Could you post up a link to those wheel caps?
I tried to find them on the Billet site, but finally gave up.
Most painful 1/2hr of web surfing since the old dial up AOL days :(
Either they are having server issues or the slowest web connection on the planet.
I found that style nose emblem and gas cap insert... but no wheel caps :scratchhead: :headbang:
got them thru fasthemis.com try that site.

1 - 20 of 1280 Posts