Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1780 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Whats the rules? Guess they should be clothed and done in good taste Oh yeah and "NO RELATIVES"

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
...shot this a while ago, my girlfriend Cookie and the Challenger prototype....she hopes to begin a career in swimsuit modeling [removed by staff]

·
Registered
770 Posts
...shot this a while ago, my girlfriend Cookie and the Challenger prototype....she hopes to begin a career in swimsuit modeling
Geezz© Taaco Bell...

You're not exactly kickin' this thread off in the direction I had hoped....

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Geezz© Taaco Bell...

You're not exactly kickin' this thread off in the direction I had hoped....

...careful, she is on her way back from a trip to Mesa....she can swing by Denver and get her picture taken with your car too :rofl:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
...shot this a while ago, my girlfriend Cookie and the Challenger prototype....she hopes to begin a career in swimsuit modeling
You forgot the caption that went with it: "Honey does this car make my a$$ look fat?"

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey JS29Rob: Maybe thats why they had to change so much from the prototype to the Challenger that was produced. I can hear the executives now..... I said Carbon Fiber hood stripes, not cellulite.

Richard

·
Registered
532 Posts
Lets see some more... I am working on a friend to take a few shots with the car...

·
Premium Member
3,336 Posts
You forgot the caption that went with it: "Honey does this car make my a$$ look fat?"
And the answer is "No, its your a$$ that makes your a$$ look fat!!!"

1 - 20 of 1780 Posts