Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Closed the deal on a 2009 RT today. Its all orange with an HO ducktail style spoiler. This has probably been done to death already but I'm new here on this forum. I have a couple of ideas of the paint/stripeing I want but would like to see some of the mods you all have done.

Post em up

BTW.... I loved the Detonator yellow post down below

Vichris

·
Registered
474 Posts
Are you looking to do painted on stripes or just vinyl? If you were going the vinyl route go check out RiderGraphix.com They are an approved vendor here and do GREAT work, I've had a set of their stripes on my car for almost 2 years now and they still look as great as day 1. It seems the majority of users here get striped using Ridergraphix's products and many will attest to the quality. Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride!

Heres my stripes.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice...ya checked ridergraphix out already

Are you looking to do painted on stripes or just vinyl? If you were going the vinyl route go check out RiderGraphix.com They are an approved vendor here and do GREAT work, I've had a set of their stripes on my car for almost 2 years now and they still look as great as day 1. It seems the majority of users here get striped using Ridergraphix's products and many will attest to the quality. Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride!

Heres my stripes.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have any of you all done the Hemi orange with white stripes?

·
Registered
738 Posts
Hockey stripes on both of mine.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anyone have pics of HO with dark charcoal metallic stripes.

If you have pics of HO with ANY colored rally stripes post them up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts