Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some inspiration to help me decide on the flavor of barton manual shifter I want for my sublime pearl 2015 RT+ Shaker. Let's see some cool stuff!

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Never taken a photo of mine. I didn't see any point to it since I have the OEM Barton with my stock pistol grip. Maybe I'll take a pic tomorrow...

·
Registered
375 Posts
Speed Dawg knob with Lou’s short stick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
449 Posts
Speed Dawg knob with Lou’s short stick

Was going to ask if you had Barton or stock buy saw your profile

Did you not like the stick from Barton?

But I see many use the speed dawg need to see what they offer now before I order.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
375 Posts
Did you not like the stick from Barton?
no sir, not a huge fan of the Barton flat stick, I actually ordered the Barton without their handle included, I prefer the stock look AND feel, just my personal preference.

·
Registered
449 Posts
no sir, not a huge fan of the Barton flat stick, I actually ordered the Barton without their handle included, I prefer the stock look AND feel, just my personal preference.

Yeah imo it kind of does look better but I'm sure the feel isn't the same as stock.

Drove mine today trying to see if the half shaft is going to pop out but nothing but think I need new wheel wells now or new rims

·
Registered
357 Posts
I installed a Barton shifter in May of 2018 and then added this Speed Dawg knob in December 2018. I went with a blue inlay since my SRT is B5 Blue.

Attachments

·
Registered
449 Posts
What's kind of wait time did yall have to wait before you got a tracking number?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Was it difficult to install the Speed Dawg knob? I ordered one and the adapter but waiting for it to be produced. Just curious about the level of effort to install. Is it a 5 minute install or longer?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Finally going to start the install, but this doesn't look right to me anyone else look at there's before installing?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Im auto but...
If I had a shifter, I'd go 70's oldschool look... frankenstein head or Dracula head shifter

·
Registered
375 Posts
Finally going to start the install, but this doesn't look right to me anyone else look at there's before installing?

what doesn't look right to you? install it man!

·
Registered
449 Posts
what doesn't look right to you? install it man!

The gap in the picture. I tried looking for pictures but no luck the other side is all the way down inside. I wanted to just ask before I tear it all apart.

I'm having a 4 day weekend so I'm going to do it tomorrow morning already took off the top part.

About to open up a adult beverage and have wings and pizza with my family.

But one thing I'll probably get is the speed dawg ball wife doesn't know yet.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
About this Discussion
42 Replies
24 Participants
Montell Johnson
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing