Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am back and fourth with wanting to put a wind splitter on my car. I love love love the look but at the same time the draw back is the cost for me. Its either APRs or the one through Steve White, unfortunately those are the only ones i have come across.

Do any of you know of other alternatives to those two? Any other brands or universal ones that you may have installed? Maybe you made your own with a water jet cutter, how much did it all cost?
Thank you folks!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Here's Mine

Here's Mine

Attachments

Reactions: jaron_a_mo

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is what mind looks like:

don't really like the look of turnbuckles so this one was perfect for my taste :D
Alex, just started following you on instagram. Great work with your car. Who makes your splitter and where did you gt it? How much did it run? Was it the Vorsteherdesign??
Thanks a ton

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's Mine
Love yours as well man, watched your youtube video. What brand is your splitter? As well how much did it run?

Btw i love the look of the lower grill delete and having the aluminum radiator showing. How much did the shop charge you to do the cut out on the bumper?
thank you!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Love yours as well man, watched your youtube video. What brand is your splitter? As well how much did it run?

Btw i love the look of the lower grill delete and having the aluminum radiator showing. How much did the shop charge you to do the cut out on the bumper?
thank you!
My splitter is the one from Steve White Motors - $600 :surprise:

My previous chin spoiler messed up as I was driving on the highway, had a nice piece of rubber tire with no where for me to go. Messed up my bumper, chin spoiler and fender. Insurance covered it and I asked the body shop to custom cut the bumper. They didn't charge me extra.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My splitter is the one from Steve White Motors - $600 :surprise:

My previous chin spoiler messed up as I was driving on the highway, had a nice piece of rubber tire with no where for me to go. Messed up my bumper, chin spoiler and fender. Insurance covered it and I asked the body shop to custom cut the bumper. They didn't charge me extra.
I guess in the end it all worked out for ya? haha as long as there was no injuries haha man i want a splitter so bad but cant see myself forking over $600. Im not using it for functionality on the tracks o anything. I just want it more so for the looks. Real aggressive looking.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I guess in the end it all worked out for ya? haha as long as there was no injuries haha man i want a splitter so bad but cant see myself forking over $600. Im not using it for functionality on the tracks o anything. I just want it more so for the looks. Real aggressive looking.
Maybe Alkimo's is better priced. Or check with Steve White Motors and see if their price came down?

·
Registered
872 Posts
Alex, just started following you on instagram. Great work with your car. Who makes your splitter and where did you gt it? How much did it run? Was it the Vorsteherdesign??
Thanks a ton
Thanks!

It is the Vorsteher one and I got it for around $500 at the time, but it looks like the price went up on it...

I think the APR one looks pretty good and at $359.00 it's not a bad deal IMO...

·
Registered
107 Posts
this is what mind looks like:

don't really like the look of turnbuckles so this one was perfect for my taste :D
Nasty lookin' ride!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts