Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a few different Challengers with Go Wing spoilers. I like em. I'm trying to figure out if I should put one on my HO Chally. I know there will probably be some body work that needs to be done considering I have the stock spoiler. I'd love to see pics and hear some feedback on any issues associated with them.

Pros? Cons?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Pic below is the go-wing I put on my S/E. I've been debating putting one on my R/T, I really like them. If I decide to do that I know where there are 2 Torred S/E's so I may go ask if they want a trunk with a spoiler on it and swap, otherwise I'll buy another trunk somewhere without holes in it.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man that looks good. My problem is that there are no HO SE's. I have to have the work done directly to my trunk lid.

Pic below is the go-wing I put on my S/E. I've been debating putting one on my R/T, I really like them. If I decide to do that I know where there are 2 Torred S/E's so I may go ask if they want a trunk with a spoiler on it and swap, otherwise I'll buy another trunk somewhere without holes in it.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone else got pics.......................:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
438 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have one. I bought the car with the Go Wing & the T/A hood. I love the look that the Go Wing gives the challenger.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts

nice challenger. so let me get this straight-you can just bolt on the go wing if you have an S/E?

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Michelle,

Great looking black challenger. Looks exxxxxxcellent with the go wing.

Freak,.....the nice thing about the SE is that most of them come without a spoiler. If thats the case with yours...yes you can just add a go wing without having to deal with removing the old one, filling holes, and repainting it and then mounting the go wing.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Michelle,

Great looking black challenger. Looks exxxxxxcellent with the go wing.

Freak,.....the nice thing about the SE is that most of them come without a spoiler. If thats the case with yours...yes you can just add a go wing without having to deal with removing the old one, filling holes, and repainting it and then mounting the go wing.
i actually have a spoiler on it.
was just curious if i could take the old one off, and pop the go wing on.
although looking at your answer, i'm thinking it may not be that easy.

thanks

·
Registered
438 Posts
nice challenger. so let me get this straight-you can just bolt on the go wing if you have an S/E?
Yes you can, did it with mine.

·
Registered
438 Posts
VERY nice.......One of the best lookin silver Challengers I've seen....period.
Thank you sir I do very much appreciate that.

·
Registered
Furious Fuchsia 2010 Challenger R/T Classic A5
428 Posts
Hrm, I don't think I'm sold on Mopar's Go-Wing. The original '70's Go-Wing was mounted FORWARD of the crease on the rear of the decklid.

With it mounted behind the crease it just isn't looking right. I'm looking at the Cervinis Pedestal Wing because it's adjustable so I should still get the correct angle when mounted forward of the crease.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Also look at the one offered by Dales Cuda Shop. It's a '71 style. I like it the best but I think it sits just a little to far forward.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Yes, kind of. You have to drill some holes in the trunk which isn't for the faint of heart. I bought my go-wing from a Mopar supplier and it came with a template but I also measured.... several times.... before applying a drill to the trunk of my new car. But yes, it bolts on.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice....... great looking pics

Brought to you by the photograph and picture Bureau of the Department of Redundancy Department.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts