41 - 60 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
bump, would love to see more.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Thank you! Sweet IE you've got - I've only seen one ever and it was white with the blue stripes. Nice, very nice.

^^^Thanks back atcha, man.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Still a work in progress, but it suits me so far. :browsmiley:

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
Still working on it. I have a large plan in my head, that funds can't support yet:browsmiley:. I was tired of the stock look, so I wanted to do a little something to it. I still need to touch it up, but it is so humid the paint started to lift. After I wiped it all down, it took 30 minutes to strip the tape off the cover, and semi install it. THAT's ho wmuch pollen is inthe air :brickwall:. I wanted to try to pay homage to the dual quad air filters on the hemi. Not sure how many peeps will "see" my vision...

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
I still need to get the Techco strut brace on and the stainless intake. This is what it looks like at the moment. When I get it done I will post up another pic.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
itzrick.........simply gorgeous........All of your mods including the paint under the hood are EXACTLY as I would do them. (I already have the paint, conditioner, and clear coat!)..........now, I just need the time, and money for all of the fun stuff! DWB is the BEST color! God I love it!

·
Registered
490 Posts
My 392 is stock, but my 5.7L Charger I thought I'd add here. Still working on it. Since the SC install there are an ocean of hoses - I have 1/2 covers but I'm trying to figure out how to manuver around the driver side.

Attachments

·
Registered
517 Posts
Here is another Techco SC HO Chally!

I think that may cover many of the Techco SC Challys in the USA. LOL

·
Registered
298 Posts
beautiful bays! love this thread! good stuff. keep'em coming!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Here ya go....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Did the Bee hive covers fit ok over the strut tower brace?:notallthere: I wasnt sure and want to do the Mod. Thanks AK 907:bigthumb:

Posted in the past...

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Just a simple rattle can DIY paint job and some plastic chrome letters

·
Registered
517 Posts
Great looking Bay Darth. Gotta love the look of the Techco. IMO no better looking SC:thumbsup:
Thanks Boatman. The Techco SC was chosen because it looks like it came with the Challenger and it is a 3.0L unit. I tell folks it is SC and they can't find the SC! LOL
I am looking forward to the completion of your HHP monster build.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Thanks Boatman. The Techco SC was chosen because it looks like it came with the Challenger and it is a 3.0L unit. I tell folks it is SC and they can't find the SC! LOL
I am looking forward to the completion of your HHP monster build.
Those were main reasons for me choosing the Techco also. I'm really Jonesing to get my car. Maybe this weekend??

41 - 60 of 202 Posts