Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Crater Lake, OR.
Last year 1 week before Thanksgiving went up to Bend with the Fiancee.
We left as a big storm was coming in.
She says "Let's go to Crater lake on the way back!"
I'm like: "No friggin way, it'll be socked in. You won't be able to see it."
Pleading ensues..so I give in...
Sure enough..it's socked in and sleeting LOL. "Told you!"
Went in to the lodge for about 30 min had lunch then got the heck outta there.

Attachments

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hello STL392!

I’m surprised I haven’t bumped into you on the road around here yet. If you see my car going fast, my wife is probably driving it!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thought I had time

Drove car last night. Always wipe car down with speed detailer before I put car cover on it . Since temp was in the teens I figured I would wait till hot coffee was brewing in the morning before throwing cover on it. Woke up to snowfall and couldn't wipe car down fast enough with out snow getting in cracks and crevices. Not first time it has been snowed on but was looking to avoid it when I can . Also driving in the very cold, tires was not happy but remote start did automatically turn on heated seats and steering wheel. Nice touch

Attachments

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Here is my GT in that 4 letter word S*** for the first time last night after work. There was about 3.5" on unplowed roads and it I had some hills between work and home and it did just fine. My previous DD Ford Focus ST in the same conditions was a little dicey.

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
Decided to drive the beast to church :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
Not as snowbound as some, but I have managed to drive it a little bit since I bought it in December. 700 miles

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
LOVE octane red!

·
Registered
248 Posts
This picture was taken sometime during the 2017/2018 winter. Ol’ B5 Blue stays in the garage all winter unless the roads are clear, but does come out when the temps get 20*F or less so our two outside dogs can come into our heated garage. (Gotta take care of the houndzzzzz!!!!)

The wife’s Grand Cherokee Limited has to rough it outside with B5 Blue, too.....

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hi Guys

Sorry but my Challenger is afraid of snow, ice, salt and temperatures below 60 degrees so is sitting snugged up in storage at the moment but here is a picture of my Marauder in the snow

Regards

Dereck

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
I'll add my pictures here. This was 2 months after I bought my car.

In the second picture, there is actually a Corvette in that pile of snow to the left of my car.

Attachments

21 - 36 of 36 Posts