Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Can't pretend to understand this! :surprise:
Yeah, it's kinda lame. Regardless of the reason, they could at least make the paint job consistent across all trims. One more spot to cut corners. Makes ya feel even more jipped by paying the extra $500.

·
Premium Member
2016 Hellcat Challenger
2,380 Posts
Seems odd to say the least. You would think they have to go to more trouble to do it that way.

·
Registered
20 Posts
ivory tri coat is the best color...the best!!!!...you cannot see swirls in it no matter how many times you wipe it...every other color you will see swirls even bright white and black being worst... i had 2015 bright white v6 before i traded for the pearl scat..pearl is a million times better...so classy...btw my engine compartment is flat....are others really pearl?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2016 Hellcat Challenger
2,380 Posts
ivory tri coat is the best color...the best!!!!...you cannot see swirls in it no matter how many times you wipe it...every other color you will see swirls even bright white and black being worst... i had 2015 bright white v6 before i traded for the pearl scat..pearl is a million times better...so classy...btw my engine compartment is flat....are others really pearl?
Yep, the Hellcats are all pearl.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Yeah, it's kinda lame. Regardless of the reason, they could at least make the paint job consistent across all trims. One more spot to cut corners. Makes ya feel even more jipped by paying the extra $500.
I don't feel jipped.
Exactly!!! Not a small amount of money and how much extra would it cost to clear coat under the hood of EVERY Challenger?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
SRT should have more consistency. It's supposed to be the top of the line.
Seems odd to say the least. You would think they have to go to more trouble to do it that way.
Totally agree CB.

I'll just keep the hood closed. Still looks awesome.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts