Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
I don't have a Kenne Bell, but I will take your garage!!! :)

·
Registered
1,879 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Thanks jim, I can't wait to get the 3.6 LC BIG BOY on my new motor. Thanks for posting your build thread jim, it's been a huge help getting my car ready. Sorry i'm going to miss your race in orlando, good luck and congrats bro:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
Mike
4.2 LC when????
Tout

·
Registered
165 Posts
Not mine, but I built it.

Also if you have any question about what was done here, this thread will answer all of them.

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=245038

As for the stand alone drive. What you're looking at was the prototype unit. I just finished the first production units today which are just flipping sick. Wait till you see this one.

Edit: Sorry guys, I just had to show off a little. Here's the new bracket.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Dam Cam that does look sweet. Nice job on that.
It looks like there is a bit of a space (up and down) from the SC pully to where the mounts are located for the idlers.
Are/have you had any trouble with slippage?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Any pics yet cam? When can I get one? Edit: NICE!!!!! I'll take that one LOL
LOL :p

Dam Cam that does look sweet. Nice job on that.
It looks like there is a bit of a space (up and down) from the SC pully to where the mounts are located for the idlers.
Are/have you had any trouble with slippage?
Never, that car runs at 14lbs and never an issue after thousands of miles. Heck, the belt hasn't even edge wore at all, still looks new. The new design, 260 degrees of belt wrap and will be available in 8 or 10 rib configurations. The first production kit heads up north tomorrow morning with a 8" lower for one of our fellow members.

BTW, I do Techco's too..LMAO :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
LOL :p

Never, that car runs at 14lbs and never an issue after thousands of miles. Heck, the belt hasn't even edge wore at all, still looks new. The new design, 260 degrees of belt wrap and will be available in 8 or 10 rib configurations. The first production kit heads up north tomorrow morning with a 8" lower for one of our fellow members.

BTW, I do Techco's too..LMAO :thumbsup:
That's cool really didn't think you would. You wouldn't have sent it out the door with a issue like that.
Just kinda caught my eye I guess.

Yes I know and your very very good at them also.
Unfortunately (for you) [don't meen that as a slam] I have HHP doing my build. It is likely that one of us will be in contact for help with some pulleys.

·
Registered
45 Posts
By the way guys, very nice looking engine bays on all of your cars. I am sure Greg will be posting up some pictures of my car her when the install is done.
Cam, thanks for all the work you have put into the parts for my car. Heat exchanger looks awesome!!!

1 - 20 of 112 Posts