Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
557 Posts
I don't have PCP and would still like that poster. Would look great in the garage. Too bad they don't make one for the brilliant black owners. I can already envision the quote: "Still the fastest color....after all these years"

:banana::banana::banana:

·
Registered
154 Posts
i ordered the poster. thanks for that info. its right at $24 with shipping.

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't have PCP and would still like that poster. Would look great in the garage. Too bad they don't make one for the brilliant black owners. I can already envision the quote: "Still the fastest color....after all these years"
Agreed, they do need to work one up for each color, although DY could be a little off-putting ("still exploding after all these years"???) and B5 might be misunderstood ("still Petty after all these years")...

·
Registered
387 Posts
Agreed, they do need to work one up for each color, although DY could be a little off-putting ("still exploding after all these years"???) and B5 might be misunderstood ("still Petty after all these years")...

off-putting please explain that to me on your comment and why you had to.

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
off-putting please explain that to me on your comment and why you had to.
Not the color, the 'exploding' part...

"Detonator" Yellow? Exploding? As in most folks wouldn't want an exploding car? Capish?

Guess I won't quit my day job to be a comedy writer after all...

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shipping only to US addresses ? What gives? We ship the real deal from north of the border....:huh:
They have a similar site here (Chrysler Merchandise Collection :: default), but they seem to have different stuff. For instance they have a TorRed R/T die-cast that you can't get from the US site (although I bet it's still a Greenlight product). No posters that I could see though.

·
Registered
954 Posts
cool! would like to get one,but will see if the dealership has any,salesman says he will call me when they get in the toxic orange in a couple weeks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts