Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
557 Posts
I don't have PCP and would still like that poster. Would look great in the garage. Too bad they don't make one for the brilliant black owners. I can already envision the quote: "Still the fastest color....after all these years"

:banana::banana::banana:

·
Registered
154 Posts
i ordered the poster. thanks for that info. its right at $24 with shipping.

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't have PCP and would still like that poster. Would look great in the garage. Too bad they don't make one for the brilliant black owners. I can already envision the quote: "Still the fastest color....after all these years"
Agreed, they do need to work one up for each color, although DY could be a little off-putting ("still exploding after all these years"???) and B5 might be misunderstood ("still Petty after all these years")...

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shipping only to US addresses ? What gives? We ship the real deal from north of the border....:huh:
They have a similar site here (Chrysler Merchandise Collection :: default), but they seem to have different stuff. For instance they have a TorRed R/T die-cast that you can't get from the US site (although I bet it's still a Greenlight product). No posters that I could see though.

·
Registered
954 Posts
cool! would like to get one,but will see if the dealership has any,salesman says he will call me when they get in the toxic orange in a couple weeks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts