Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven"t ever posted pics on the web. Just haven't felt the need till I joined the forum. If one of you compter savy folks out there could help out that would be great. I would like to share some of her pics with the group. I use elements and from what I can tell I have to post from a web site like photo bucket, my space, face book,etc. I don't belong to any of these. Any and all sugesstions or comments will be welcome. Have enjoyed the site alot and want to go further.

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
You can post any picture on your computer as long as you compress it small enough and not go over the web.
Rick

·
Registered
181 Posts
When you click reply simply click the paperclip-looking icon next to the smiley face along the top row of icons, and you can attach files to the post.

Or, you could upload them to something free like http://picasaweb.google.com and post the link.. whatever your pref is

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well alright - that wasn't so bad!

That's a photo of the new winter boots.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I"m getting nowhere with this. I have them on image shack and when I click insert I get a window that ask for address. Type it in and nothing. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I hope these come out alright. It was raining one day and snowing the other. Let me know if the shots come out. Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts