Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to be the spoiler here, however I do not see any forum topics that has a heading of web tech issues, and for the life of me I can't post a picture. everywhere else you attached the pic from your computer, I see the "manage attachments" below, when you click it, it brings you to upload image, which I do successfully, then when I post thread its empty, any one help on this?

·
Registered
592 Posts
Go to picture hosting site: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Click on upload image (top of page).

Click on browse your computer.

Find the picture you want to post on your computer and click on it (there is a size restriction so you may have to resize the picture).

Click on start upload.

Once the picture has been uploaded, Right click on the picture and pick "copy image address"
- if that does not show up as an option in the pop up box, click on "properties" at the bottom of the list,
then highlight the address (URL) example - "http//i.imgur.com/yw1pRuM.jpg"
then right click on the highlighted URL address and hit "copy".

Then come back to your Challengertalk post box and click on the "insert image" icon above (yellow square).

Click in the box and wipe out the "http:// that is already there,
Then right click and select paste.
This should transfer the URL address from the picture you posted on Imgur.com
Then click on "ok".

When you click on "submit reply" at the bottom of your post, you should now have a full size picture in your post like this:

·
Registered
711 Posts
Go to: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Click on upload image (top of page).

Click on browse your computer.

Find the picture you want to post and click on it (there is a size restriction).

Click on start upload.

Once the picture has been uploaded, Right click on the picture and pick "copy image address".

Then click on the "insert image" icon above (yellow square).

Paste that image address in the box and click on "ok".

You should now have a full size picture in your post like this:

Thanks for this. I've been trying to get a full sized pic for my sign for a while now.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just trying my first ever pic post....Garage is waiting! 2019 Scat Pack Challenger arriving at dealership soon!
Todd

1 - 7 of 7 Posts