1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Super Moderator
14,187 Posts
If all they show is the 6.2 on an engine stand, I won't be too excited. We already have all seen photos of it in mules.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
They have no idea, its all speculation!

Reactions: Danner

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
I'd love to be around for the 2015 reveal.

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
We'll all know in about 48 more hours.

I'll get a few pictures of it if it's there. :)

·
Registered
2014 Shaker
137 Posts
Well I just mean that if anybody around here can be trusted about potential information, it's Resumespeed and he say's it will be before the show.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Blah, blah, blah....I have several years, or so, worth of car payments left. They can debut the Space Shuttle with the HellCat in it...I'm happy with my Yellow Nugget!

Reactions: salvy59 and NFD3L

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Blah, blah, blah....I have several years, or so, worth of car payments left. They can debut the Space Shuttle with the HellCat in it...I'm happy with my Yellow Nugget!
Yeah, though my car has no note I can still make it better, faster, stronger for less than what it would cost me to buy one

·
Registered
281 Posts
I think I may have seen a hellcat last night. I was on my way home from dinner when I came across a convoy of heavily camouflaged 15? Challengers. The one leading the convoy was different than the others. It seemed lower and had a much more aggressive look to it. Even with all the camo there was something about it that just said don't even think about messing with me!

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
I think I may have seen a hellcat last night. I was on my way home from dinner when I came across a convoy of heavily camouflaged 15? Challengers. The one leading the convoy was different than the others. It seemed lower and had a much more aggressive look to it. Even with all the camo there was something about it that just said don't even think about messing with me!
Heartbeat quickens...

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
And the plot thickens....

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
All I can say is this - the Hellcat Challenger will be revealed BEFORE the NY auto show.

--RS
The only one I trust with any Challenger news ^^^

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Yeah, though my car has no note I can still make it better, faster, stronger for less than what it would cost me to buy one
I'd tend to agree with you there. Lurking around Arrington's website, forging, supercharger, stage 4 trans, unlimited HP axles and upgraded rear diff and all the tuning is plausible. I saw a post on CT a couple of months ago where a guy took his 2012 SRT Charger (a red one I recall) to Arrington and had all of the aforementioned items done and he loved the outcome.

I would hope SRT unveils this Mystery Cat even though I'm not in the market. Many may be and may want to see more than just an engine parked on a stand. Heck GM unveiled the new Z06 and announced they weren't done tweaking it...Ok, Ralph, here's your sign.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts