Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know of a good place to get my wheels coated on the island? preferably nassau county or somewhere in queens. Any help is appreciated i have my car coming in the next week or so, so i want to start getting all of this type of stuff together. Also, anyone good with tints at a good price around the same area?

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Anybody know of a good place to get my wheels coated on the island? preferably nassau county or somewhere in queens. Any help is appreciated i have my car coming in the next week or so, so i want to start getting all of this type of stuff together. Also, anyone good with tints at a good price around the same area?
I used Action powdercoating in Deer Parl (I think) it's off RT 110 not too far from the Southren State.

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also, i was looking to make the calipers purple, anybody know if thats the type of thing i could get done with a powdercoat or would i have to paint that?

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nah i think there are quite a bit. Bulldggs is too. We were talking about a meet at all american or taking over bellmore a while ago, maybe in the spring.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'll be passing through LI tomorrow for dinner - if the weather clears up. This reminds me when I got my 96 Grand National - There were none around. The cops would pull me over just to look.

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,588 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I assume the 12.5 is your time... Just ordered the same hellraisin color... Where do you drag race. Just getting back into it. Well when the scat pack comes...bbmac

1 - 14 of 14 Posts