Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody heard a whisper at all if Dodge is extending it? Still don't have my '19 R/T Shaker yet. I hope they do, that's $2000 that I'll miss if they don't.:(

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,907 Posts
Do you mean extending it AGAIN? They've already done it once, but I've not heard of any numbers regarding the success of the promotion. Giving huge discounts can't be good for their bottom line. On the other hand, if Challengers are lingering on lots around the country, that's not a good thing either.
The deadline is approaching so time will tell. I thought you could lock it in if you've already ordered and are awaiting delivery?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
7-22-19 ordered R/T. The rebate that locked in at that time was $1750. The Power Dollars thing applies to "on the dealers lot". "If" I get my R/T on or before 9-30-19 then I get the $3750. No extension past 9-30-19....no Power Dollars. This is from the dealer, the district rep and a very nice lady at Chrysler rebates. She agreed with me that a car ordered after 9-3-19 "will" get the Power Dollars but not before. I'm hoping for an extension, if not $2000 gone. We'll see. Still hoping for that phone call.....................or see the Power Dollars extended.

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
7-22-19 ordered R/T. The rebate that locked in at that time was $1750. The Power Dollars thing applies to "on the dealers lot". "If" I get my R/T on or before 9-30-19 then I get the $3750. No extension past 9-30-19....no Power Dollars. This is from the dealer, the district rep and a very nice lady at Chrysler rebates. She agreed with me that a car ordered after 9-3-19 "will" get the Power Dollars but not before. I'm hoping for an extension, if not $2000 gone. We'll see. Still hoping for that phone call.....................or see the Power Dollars extended.
Hmm according to my dealer, the car I ordered a week ago is locked into the power dollars.

If he's mistaken, I won't be getting the car in my sig because it most certainly won't be here by 9/30.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JustinHemi, Yes that's correct. You ordered in the window of the Power Dollars. I ordered mine before the Power Dollars window. So the only way I get the PD's is if my car hits the dealers lot before or on 9-30-19. You're fine.

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Thanks for clarifying!

·
Registered
90 Posts
JustinHemi, Yes that's correct. You ordered in the window of the Power Dollars. I ordered mine before the Power Dollars window. So the only way I get the PD's is if my car hits the dealers lot before or on 9-30-19. You're fine.
I ordered my last car on 7/15, and after much discussion on here it was confirmed that the dealer can lock the new rebates on as "sold order protected" even if you ordered before the new incentives. I went back and forth but after a few calls they were able to lock me into the new rebates. That vehicle was also delivered 2 weeks ago and it was a TA so it went to the upfitter. I can't imagine yours can be too far behind, but if it is I'd direct your dealer to this forum where several of us got our rebates locked in after ordering before they were available.

Of course I'm starting all over in the process, so who knows when or if I'll even own a challenger!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I was told the same thing by the Incentive team that as long as the dealer put it in as "sold order protected" those rebates will be locked in. My POC shows my order as a "sold order" but I don't know if that is the same thing. My girl said she couldn't tell for 100% until my car has been invoiced (in paint now). Next week I should know and will post although by the 4th we'll know what incentives FCA has in place for Oct. Here's hoping for all those Sep builds they keep everything the same. Crazy that they are still building 2019's in Oct. Does anyone know when 19's will be stopped?

·
Registered
27 Posts
i got a reply from dodge consumer care sept 27 it said dodge challenger ordering and production is still open and anticipated to close late in the fall [Q4] of 2019

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,549 Posts

A Guy

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well that's nice to hear!!! Now.......Please bring me car. Ordered 7-22-19.....Supposedly in Wentzville, Mo 8-19-19.......As of 10-1-19.........Still waiting.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Well sometimes I guess it pays to go base model. I ordered my 5th Challenger on 9/16 and it was built and ready to ship yesterday. Sure beats the 100+ days I waited for my SPS. Good luck and I hope you get your car soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts