Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Well, my 09 Challenger power driver seat had partially stopped working. All functions work except when I try moving it forward. It will move all the way back, no problem but when I try moving it forward it'll move forward almost half way before one side stops working. I tried searching online but barely found anything.

What I'm trying to find out, is there anyway I can look at the track and, if so, how do I go about removing the front seat/ power seat track and quick fix it myself ? Or do I gotta take it in and replace the whole assembly?

thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So no one has any idea ? On a other note went to try and take seat out but the rear bolts are stuck and I can't reach them

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
If it moves freely about half way it sounds like there may be something in the track. If you move the seat base to the highest position you should be able to unbolt the seat cushion from the regulator. Its a ***** when it wont move. Good luck!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried taking it to the highest it'll go and taking off the side control panel how can I remove the cushion ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ended up getting the seat out and getting the little metal bar back in place, seat works again a lot of tedious work for something so easy to fix

1 - 7 of 7 Posts