Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where can I find a Power Steering Reservoir for a Challenger 2011 R/T the one that I have is broken (only the reservoir) and I need to replace it. As far as I know the dealer only sells the entire pump and is really expensive

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually I tried with car-part.com, and I "found" it, but when I called they told me they didn't have it. I'll try with those websites. Thanks.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Actually I tried with car-part.com, and I "found" it, but when I called they told me they didn't have it. I'll try with those websites. Thanks.
In ancient times, I would hit the phone book and :phone: every (local) wrecking yard in it, until I found my part (or not)... Today, you can google it and find just about anything, anywhere.

Good luck with your rebuild project - Wrecked Challengers; giant Tinkertoys for Boys (and Girls) :icon_smile:

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
we have a member named Two_Hemis who is also rebuilding a wreck. He has a parts car, you may get lucky.
Send him a private message.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks folks for the advices... Just as fyi I already tried google the part, tried Rockauto too (Actually I bought a lot of parts in there), car-part.com, partshotlines.com but I just can't find the power steering. I think that as Yellow Jacket said I'm going to send this guy a message to see if he has it.

Thanks again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts