Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably a stupid question - but I didnt see it in the manual nor under the hood. Where is it located on the 2011 Challenger SE?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Hey GT I see you got a black with silver stripes, I really that look but no one seems to have that combo. I was thinking of getting black with silver when i get my RT next year, could you post a bigger pic of it?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does the SE have the electric steering? If so there might not be one. I've never seen that set up.
Hmm. I believe the manual said it had a "electro-hydraulic power steering system."

Hey GT I see you got a black with silver stripes, I really that look but no one seems to have that combo. I was thinking of getting black with silver when i get my RT next year, could you post a bigger pic of it?
Hey there. Thanks for the compliments. :thumbsup:

I went in to the dealer actually looking for tungsten - but I fell in love with this combo when I saw it. Everyone in my area (the few that there are) with challengers seem to have plain black or toxic orange.

I will take a bigger pic tomorrow and PM you with it when I have some better light. :icon_cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,554 Posts
I would say it should have a reservor than. The owners manual will have to tell you the type and capacity of fluid to use if it does have P/S fluid.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
reservoir for any 2011 ( non SRT) is in front of the right front wheel behind the inner fender liner . Its pretty well hidden and not very accessible . its mounted on the electric motor that now powers the pump . Only the SRT uses a belt driven power steering pump .you pretty much need a hoist to check or add fluid to the pump

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
reservoir for any 2011 ( non SRT) is in front of the right front wheel behind the inner fender liner . Its pretty well hidden and not very accessible . its mounted on the electric motor that now powers the pump . Only the SRT uses a belt driven power steering pump .you pretty much need a hoist to check or add fluid to the pump
Ah, thats what I wanted to know. I have some BND automotive steering lube that I wanted to add. Project for the weekend perhaps.

Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts