Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone using power stop drilled and slotted rotors if so do they seam to work ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody?

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
I have them on my C6 Corvette. Matched with their pads they work GREAT, virtually NO dust, and excellent braking.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have hawk pads on right now I was considering doing the drilled and slotted rotors from them and reusing the hawks

Thanks for the info

Anyone have them on challengers?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I just bought front and rear Powerstop rotors and Z23 pads. They are still sitting in boxes because I want to paint my calipers at the same time. Weather is not cooperating.
Autozone has 20% off and free shipping.

·
Registered
789 Posts
I installed the PowerStop Z23 front and rear kit this past weekend. The brakes feel stronger than OEM. I'm happy so far.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Put the z23 kit on my rt in the front and left rear stock. So far superior in stopping power then stock. I like yhem good purchase.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Went to cresson tx and did the 1.7 CW track with these pads. They were fantastic never over heated , no brake fade. I know they aren't the companies official track pad but they did well on an HPDE day. The back plate on one got some browning on it but thats all.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have these on all 4 wheels of my 2011 Charger R/T. They have been really great brakes and the pads are still real good after 30K miles. My only problem was after leaving the car parked up north for a winter, I got "Lot Rot" on the rotors and had to take a fine cut off them to stop the shake. The second winter I had no problem. That kind of problem is also very common on new Dodges parked on a dealer lot all winter. I would buy them again for sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
Hreagle
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing