Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I updated my RT with the latest tune saying there was no real change however it now has a throttle boost option and the engine rev limit has also changed. The throttle boost seems to have made the pedal more responsive however time will tell. Seems likeca few nice features.

Todd

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Did you put the same tune in only with the 28 ver. or what tune did you use. Mine woke up alot with a 93 tune. I still have Ver 27 in my predator.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Predator update

I first put in the 93 CAI and adjusted it a bit and tried that. I now have my DCX tune back in with the throttle booster adjusted. So far so good.

I also like the rev limiter better than before.

Todd

·
Registered
72 Posts
i just upgraded 2 9rv28 but havent drove it yet, whats throttle booster do? havent played with it yet.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
The release notes says "internal update, no tune of feature change". You guys are seeing a "throttle boost" option in the menu?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update

Hey, well I had to update the cars PCM first and then load the tune.

This tune has throttle booster and the rev limiter is different not much else. With the interface cable I had no problem updating it.

Hope this helps

Todd

·
Registered
72 Posts
i played with the throttle booster, it seemed to make the car jump off the line better as in less pedal lag. if you up the booster percent too much it seemed like it might lean stumble off line. im still trying to find the sweet spot. by the way mine seems to pull timing on shell gas. will keep posted on what percent mine likes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts