Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know alot of you guys use predators so this is an easy question. I put a tune in my car for the first time yesterday and this morning the battery was dead and I had to put the charger on a while before I could start it. Did I just not run the car long enough after the flash or is there something in the flashes that will continue to drain the battery.
Thanks for any inputs.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Nothing you did with the predator caused your battery to be dead. Something else is draining it, like a cabin light left one, parking lights, etc.

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I thought I had everything off durring the flash and only started it up for a second afterwards and then got out of the car. It's never even turned over slow even after setting for 4 days straight before.

·
Banned
811 Posts
Ok that's good. I'm going to be doing this myself as soon as I empty a full tank of 89, I'll be sure to drive the car around a good bit after.

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya it about killed me letting this predator box set here all week knowing I had my CAI in place and I needed to run a second tank of 93 thru before tunning.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts