Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,198 Posts
Hello, looks like no one has any info, and my searches came up with nothing. I can only assume the tuner is reading what the PCM shows as possible, and it doesn't list the 3.64? Or visa versa, the tuner itself wasn't programmed to offer the 3.64 choice. I'd think you may have to go to the source and ask Diablosport

Be sure to chose the correct forum (Predator 2, or Legacy Predator)

Please post back with the fix if you get one

A Guy

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
10,123 Posts
Predator Gear Swap Showing different Ratios then what i intend to install? 3.5 Chale.

Intend for 3.64 Pumpkin Swap.

Shows these ratios?

View attachment 1006316
Im not aware of any 3.64 pumpkins that will swap into a pre-2015 RWD Challenger. Have you already located the diff unit? What is the donor vehicle?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,198 Posts
2010 3.5L 4 speed cars came with 3.64

A Guy

·
Premium Member
10,123 Posts
2010 3.5L 4 speed cars came with 3.64

A Guy
well that’s a new one on me...sounds like a unicorn, except it had the anemic 3.5L in it ☹

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well that’s a new one on me...sounds like a unicorn, except it had the anemic 3.5L in it ☹
Apparently the 4 speeds could just be swapped in the 5 speeds, so idk whats going on probably just an odd update on diablos side because i have the five speed and i know it can fit, If not ill just redo the rear end and slap some SRT gears in it 🤷

·
Premium Member
10,123 Posts
There’s a greater than zero chance you could just set the gear ratio to either 3.55 or 3.73 and it would be fine. You’d have a speedometer that wasn’t correct, but having it go into limp mode would be the main concern, and at such a minor difference from actual to configured, I’m thinking it would not limp on you.

But yes, if you can get an updated gear ratio listing with the 3.64 available from DiabloSport via an update or something, that would obviously be much more preferable to my experiment. 🧐

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There’s a greater than zero chance you could just set the gear ratio to either 3.55 or 3.73 and it would be fine. You’d have a speedometer that wasn’t correct, but having it go into limp mode would be the main concern, and at such a minor difference from actual to configured, I’m thinking it would not limp on you.

But yes, if you can get an updated gear ratio listing with the 3.64 available from DiabloSport via an update or something, that would obviously be much more preferable to my experiment. 🧐
ill keep ya updated gonna give em a headsup in the morning(y)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts