Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to connect my Predator for the first time to my 2010 RT 6spd. I've downloaded the latest updates for it. I get a messege that says my vehicle is not supported. My Cal ID is 68054009AD. And it says I need to Downgrade to 68054009AC. I pressed cancel, not sure if I should do that. Anybody else run into this problem? What do I do? :scratchhead:

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
This has came up before and the update isn't out yet to do AD cars. They were made in VERY late 10s or flashed with that version. The last I heard they were coming out with that update soon. You can downgrade your system but won't be able to put the original tune back in. I;ld go to their forum and find out when they plan on supporting ADs

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That sucks!!! Wish I would've known that before I spent $300. Crap!

·
Premium Member
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
That sucks.. Been there and done that. Youll have to get to the site and post. It might take them a bit to crack it, and im sure there are more that need calid updates, seems dodge comes out with new ones all the time. Never ending.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I've posted on Diablo's forum, and sent them an email. Hopefully I'll hear back soon. :(

·
Registered
591 Posts
I had a custom tune put in by one of our vendors and the car didn't run any better than it did with the 91 CAI tune which is no big deal. My problem is I can't see/find the stock tune and I have looked everywhere on the device, it's not there???? Can't take the car to the dealer for service until I figure something out???
Any ideas?
Thanks....

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Hook it to the computer and tell it to save files from the device to the computers and if it's there it shound show you original tune, mine is PCM_68052005AC and all other tunes in the predator. It should be there mine didn't ask it just saved my original tune and then I put it in my comuter for safe keeping.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So I was told from Diablo tech support to Agree to downgrade my car's Calibration to 68054009AC so I can install the performance tune. Tech support told me the dealer wont know what the car's factory calibration was and not to worry when I have to take it in for maintenance. Hmmmm...... I'm a little nervous, not sure what to do.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
In that thread I listed earlier there were some people that did downgrade their cars. You might want to look it over and see if any of those folks have went back to the dealer and had any problems.

·
Registered
585 Posts
So I was told from Diablo tech support to Agree to downgrade my car's Calibration to 68054009AC so I can install the performance tune. Tech support told me the dealer wont know what the car's factory calibration was and not to worry when I have to take it in for maintenance. Hmmmm...... I'm a little nervous, not sure what to do.

pisser t'is, right after I bought mine I went to DB site and did the DS downloader sftwr load and at that time read about the AD AC conflict and held off on the tune. They are working on it and no doubt will succeed, in the mean time I would have no problem doing what they suggest, and have the tune. I'm getting another motor soooooo.........won't need the tune but I hear the 91's an improvement over stock. have fun

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guess I'll go ahead and try it..... :scared:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Went ahead and downgraded the car's calibration ID. Installed the CAI 91 tune, and everything seems to be working fine. Big difference in performance. No hesitation in the throttle off the line like before. Im very happy so far. :bigthumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts