Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
u7135 v. r289 2009 challenger rt 6 speed 950 miles

I recently loaded my car with the 93 CIA tune. 20 miles later the abs light comes on, and the traction control light is on.

What is the problem?

I tried disconnecting the battery. still has same issue.

Anyone with any ideas? no codes.

thanks
Jack

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well I finely got the car to the dealer. Turned out to be a front wheel speed sensor was bad.

Jack

·
Registered
296 Posts
I'm having this same exact problem.
So far I've figured out that it's one of the right wheel sensors
But I have no idea how to test them
Anyone have part numbers for the two right speed sensors or a way I can test them?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
I had my light come on in the spring and it was a speed sensor, it came back on 2 weeks after i installed my diablo intune, back to stock still their, dealer ordered either same or different speed sensor again, getting it fied again tomorrow, I hope

·
Registered
111 Posts
I am sorry but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it isnt a horse. Every one who installs the 93 tune their speed sensors go out? Something is wrong with the tune. Diablosport needs to look into this immediately.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I am sorry but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it isnt a horse. Every one who installs the 93 tune their speed sensors go out? Something is wrong with the tune. Diablosport needs to look into this immediately.
I'm pretty certain that "everyone" isn't having this problem!!!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
really?

It might baffle you to know how many of these tuners we have sold...

2 people on a forum does not by ANY stretch of the imagination constitute 'everyone'....

It is much more likley that 2 people had wheel sensors fail, than the tune being the culprit as you are all running basically the same tune.

if it was the tune, this forums would be FULL of wheel sensor failures. FWIW, there is no way for any tune to cause any sensor to fail on any vehicle...

Thanks

·
Registered
157 Posts
I guess it was silly for me to even ask that question. Needs to say i tried my luck anyway and installed it...no problems.

·
Registered
111 Posts
really?

It might baffle you to know how many of these tuners we have sold...

2 people on a forum does not by ANY stretch of the imagination constitute 'everyone'....

It is much more likley that 2 people had wheel sensors fail, than the tune being the culprit as you are all running basically the same tune.

if it was the tune, this forums would be FULL of wheel sensor failures. FWIW, there is no way for any tune to cause any sensor to fail on any vehicle...

Thanks
Mike I would love to thank you for you input.. Instead of having someone look into it since you work for the damn company, you dismiss it as impossible. Stellar work performance their buddy.

You're telling me you do not find it odd that brand new cars that install a tune from your tuner are having wheel sensor issues?

My car has 20K miles on it. A wheel sensor should not be going out. However 20 miles after I installed a tune from your tuner it did, as long as mostly "everyone" else on this thread that states they are experiencing the same problem. Maybe it would be Hooah of you to look into it.. Just sayin...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts