Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

It's now 2 years that I have imported the SRT8 in to Belgium and I'm starting now to upgrade it bit by bit. However it's very hard here to find dyno or even find somebody that can tune it.

2 weeks ago I bought a predator tune and I would like to find now the best tune for my Chally. I have read several posts on this forum but I think I'm getting confused by all the differences.

What is the best way to get a tune or to build a tune. These are the specs from my Chally:
Airraid CAI
Corsa Catback
Hurst shifter
180° thermostat

And last but not least I'm running on LPG (kind of propane). I don't know if that would make such a difference but I'm mentioning it anyway.

Some help would be appreciated.

Regards PJ

·
Registered
574 Posts
im not sure about LPG but youd probably need to find a tuner than tunes LPG cars.

If it was gasoline id say get an email tune. you can use the predator to log a bunch of sensors and then email that to a tuner and they will email you back a tune to load in the car. Id sya thats your best bet if theres no tuners there but if your running on LPG i dont know if itd be the same as gasoline tuning.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HI,

thanks for the reply. What do you mean with an "email tune". Do I need to record something with the predator? Then when it's logged download it to my computer and email it to somebody.
Can you define the somebody ;)

I've now programmed the predator 93 CAI tune but I do not feel a big difference (on petrol)

Regards

·
Registered
574 Posts
HI,

thanks for the reply. What do you mean with an "email tune". Do I need to record something with the predator? Then when it's logged download it to my computer and email it to somebody.
yeah exactly. basically you monitor your car with the predator and then you can download it to your computer with a serial cable. you can email it to the tuner you find (theres a bunch).

They will look at all the sensors you recorded and create a custom tune for you and email it back to you. you load it into the predator and bring it out to your car and load it into the car.

As for who does it, you can do a search on here. thers a bunch of shops that will do the email tunes for you. Search here or maybe if someone else can chime in and let you know. I havent had it done so Im not exactly sure whos all doing it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts