Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So..I'm getting my magnuson Friday! But...I want to get the magnuson tune before the weekend so I can load it once I'm finished with the install Saturday. I'm planning to use the 'out of the box' CARB tune, but apparently it doesn't come loaded on the Predator that they ship? Can anyone help explain the process? Do I physically need the new predator to have magnuson email me the tune?

·
Registered
688 Posts
I don't know if they have changed the process or not, but I had to send them a copy of my stock tune, before the install. Then they emailed me their base tune and the instructions said to install that tune before I do the SC install.

·
Premium Member
1,848 Posts
Plug in your Predator and follow the directions for creating your back up file.
Download DS Downloader from the Diablosport site and download your back up file to your PC.
E-mail the back up file to Magnacharger.
I'd call over there after you e-mail it to verify they rec'd it.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys....I did that all today and I'm waiting for the tune to get emailed back to me. Wondering what others think is a safe boost level to go with on 91 octane...on a stock 6.1 motor, 6 spd, and rear if I was to get a custom tune? Any thoughts or people that have actually gone up from the basic Magnuson tune with a custom tune?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts