Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I have a 2010 SE ( No SE bashing please, I could not afford the RT).

I want to know if using the Predator tuner with the stocked canned settings would be benificial to me in any way. The only mods done on the car are drop in K & N filter and a flowmaster single to dual tip exhaust. I am using 87 octaine gas.

Thanks
Alan

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Not a lot. It may firm up the automatic trans shifts a bit to make the car feel more responsive, but you won't gain a ton of power or anything. Maybe 10-15HP at most.

Gotta decide if it's worth $300 for you.

It is fun to play with though. You can hook it up to a lap top and data log to see what the car is doing which I personally enjoy.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
While the gains from the Predator will be rather small, it's still an indispensable tool. You can use it for troubleshooting engine codes, adjust speedo (due to tires size change) and of course log and tweak fuel trims.

It's really a great tool to own.

Hi Everyone,

I have a 2010 SE ( No SE bashing please, I could not afford the RT).

I want to know if using the Predator tuner with the stocked canned settings would be benificial to me in any way. The only mods done on the car are drop in K & N filter and a flowmaster single to dual tip exhaust. I am using 87 octaine gas.

Thanks
Alan

·
Vendor
998 Posts
You might be better off starting with mods like a cold air intake and cat-back exhaust (maybe even a cut-out and/or long tube headers, too) and after that, then do a tune. We can help you with any or all of it!

------------------

To see a full listing of our brand new 2008-2010 Dodge Challenger items, please click here.
To see a full line-up of our current sales and specials, please click here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.