Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know where to find the premium mopar floor mats, the with "challenger" on it, for the "2 tabbed" 2014 shakers?...allmoparparts.com only had the 1 tab ones....i like those better than the delivered ones with "dodge" on it

·
Registered
255 Posts
I have the premium Challenger floormats for my 2014 and the driver's side is 2 tabbed while the passenger has a single tab. I got custom mats from Autoanything and they too have driver's side 2 tab and passenger side single tab.

Are you talking about the tab that holds the mats in place?

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the premium Challenger floormats for my 2014 and the driver's side is 2 tabbed while the passenger has a single tab. I got custom mats from Autoanything and they too have driver's side 2 tab and passenger side single tab.

Are you talking about the tab that holds the mats in place?
yes...i don't like the ones that came with car.....mopat makes a "premium" mat that has "challenger" on it....can't find those

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Go with weathertech protects the original carpet like you wouldn't believe. Pulled them out when I sold my car, carpet was like new.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
I have a set of the mats you want that are new and not being used. I go with Weathertech as well. PM. me if you have an interest in the set I have.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts