Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone explain what the premium membership benefits are for this forum please? I'm not able to find it here and I have used the search tool lol. Thanks ahead of time for any help!!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,624 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk Bbourk16. There are cookies!

A Guy

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,022 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
945 Posts
The best benefit I have received from being a lifetime member in here is an embarrassment of riches (knowledge/wisdom) for me to learn, and to appreciate about my Challenger that's been bestowed by the members in here. They have been helpful more than they know!

Oh, welcome from Colorado!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the responses guys. And the link posted on the first reply only takes me to the home page of the forum for payments to submit a payment with no information provided lol. It may be my phone that's causing the error. I was just trying to figure out if there is any extras or benefits before paying the 15 dollar fee? If I don't purchase the one year membership, what are the drawbacks or negatives of the free membership?

Any help is greatly appreciated as I am a Newbie!

Thank you,
Brandon

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,624 Posts

It's showing the differences (advantages).

A Guy

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
the price for me whether $15.00 or &40.00 for life time , is well worth it .
If that what it takes to help keep this sit going .
For the knowledge,and ideas on mods , for the list of venders it does not get any better .And considering what we paid for our Challengers 15 dollars seems reasonable IMO
Also for me it's away to say thank you to the people who make this sit happen

Reactions: Evil Minion

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you to all and thank you for the chart. Lifetime membership it Is! Great point on the price of my car versus membership fees. Thank you to everyone ahead of time. I've been tinkering with hotrods since I was little with my dad and I still mess with his Chevelle even today. I'm a car guy through and through even though I'm only 22 lol

just a little background story for those interested on me and why I picked this car.

Just got done playing college football at UT Chattanooga and im now an automotive engineer and i work with several Auto makers including chrysler :D. I've always tried to buy old camaros and tried to get ramchargers and an old charger but on a broke college kid budget. Everything I got was rigged and broke down or rusted out on me lol I wanted a hot rod so bad and now I got one that is the only muscle car that still resembles it's old-school ancestor! I still drive my 97 ram 4x4 too it's got 99,000 miles on it and it was my first love of cars besides my dad's chevelle. But i guess ive always been more mopar than chevy hence my vehicles are mopar haha But no Fords here

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
welcome from MN.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts