Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

I'm proud to introduce one more great supercharger option for your Hemi.

Edelbrock's EForce

We have had these for Corvettes, Camaros and Mustangs so I know the build quality and what to expect from Edelbrock.

Edelbrock has been delivering top quality superchargers that make excellent power and have proven to be very reliable.

DCX Depot / MD Speed Shop special deal for all ChallengerTalk members:

Pre-Order and Half Off install (for the 1st install and tune here):)

We are taking $500 preorders for these units with an expected ship date of late April/early May. Preorder is refundable if you change your mind. (Most Edelbrock kits cost around $6500 but official pricing has not yet been announced)

We are tossing in 50% OFF installation for the 1st guy to come here for install and tune. :thumbsup:

Tim C

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
E-Force Systems For 2005-11 Chrysler HEMI Include:
Supercharger Manifold Assembly (Featuring Eaton TVS Rotors)
Crank damper (SFI certified)
Cast Aluminum Alternator/Idler Bracket
Heavy Duty Automatic Belt Tensioner
Large 92 Sq-in Intercooler Full Face, Low Temp. Heat Exchanger for Intercooler System
Goodyear® Gatorback&tm; Serpentine Belt
Secondary 6-rib Supercharger Belt Drive with 7.50" Crank Pulley
Electric Intercooler Water Pump
Intercooler Recovery Tank Custom Molded Intercooler Hoses
Extruded Aluminum Fuel Rails with -6 AN lines
Fuel Injectors (52lb/hr)
Supercharger Pulley
Steel Idler Pulleys With Heavy Duty High Speed Bearings
High Flow Air Intake Tube & Filter
Edelbrock Aluminum Engine Covers
Handheld Calibration Module, Preloaded with ALL Tunes -- 99% sure will be the Diablosport Predator. If you already have one I can take $$ off for you.
Plug & Play, Electrical Harness & Installation Hardware

·
Registered
864 Posts
That is awesome theyre finally coming out! Man I wish I had that much to blow right now. Quick question though, in the pic it has a tuner. The kit comes with a tuner that replaces one you might already have?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
That is awesome theyre finally coming out! Man I wish I had that much to blow right now. Quick question though, in the pic it has a tuner. The kit comes with a tuner that replaces one you might already have?
Id feel pretty confident that there will be an Edelbrock Predator in the kit. Even if they are not yet available, the guys at dcx depot could surely create a tune for it that can be loaded to any Predator or Trinity.

Nice looking kit Tim, cant wait to see these ht the streets!

Thanks

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Tim, what do you guys expect the boost to be and expected gains?

Im expecting it make about 480-500WHP on an SRT8 for example(kit as delivered). This is very similar to what most other types of forced induction make on our dyno. (Stock SRTs make about 360whp)

With custom tuning more power will be had (just like with all the other kits on the market). I could easily see this making 600+WHP if you wanted it to.

Should make about 7psi stock from what I hear.

Tim C

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Id feel pretty confident that there will be an Edelbrock Predator in the kit. Even if they are not yet available, the guys at dcx depot could surely create a tune for it that can be loaded to any Predator or Trinity.

Nice looking kit Tim, cant wait to see these ht the streets!

Thanks

Correct. For those that are new to Hemis, you will need a Diablosport Predator or Trinity for any real HP gains with these cars.

I will have the Edelbrock kits in a few forms.
1) Complete kit that even comes with a Trinity or Predator tuner.
2) If you already have a Diablosport tuner, I can remove it from the kit and save you a few hundred $$.
3) Custom kits with different pulleys and fuel systems for those with built engines and wanting to make huge power.

Tim C

·
Registered
864 Posts
Correct. For those that are new to Hemis, you will need a Diablosport Predator or Trinity for any real HP gains with these cars.

I will have the Edelbrock kits in a few forms.
1) Complete kit that even comes with a Trinity or Predator tuner.
2) If you already have a Diablosport tuner, I can remove it from the kit and save you a few hundred $$.
3) Custom kits with different pulleys and fuel systems for those with built engines and wanting to make huge power.

Tim C
That sounds good.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
(Most Edelbrock kits cost around $6500 but official pricing has not yet been announced)
Are you saying $6500 will be very close to the price???I have heard they were going to be close to 8k???Also aren't they offering some kinda warranty??What is your nomal cost of installation???

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
(Most Edelbrock kits cost around $6500 but official pricing has not yet been announced)
Are you saying $6500 will be very close to the price???I have heard they were going to be close to 8k???Also aren't they offering some kinda warranty??What is your nomal cost of installation???

They told me it will be very close to what they offer for GM and Ford.
I sell Ford kits for $5500 and GM kits for $6000-6500. I highly doubt this system would be $8000.

An additional warranty can be bought if you wanted to.

Im guessing that our "normal" install price will be $999 like with the other units I sell.

Tim C

tim C

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tim what advantage does the Edelbrock have over the Maggie?

That is a tough question to answer.

I will go on record saying that I love the Magnacharger and think it is a great kit.

The 2 units have the same TVS 2300 rotors and they are both front inlet (air enters the front rather than the rear), so in theory the boost and power will be very similar between the 2.

The Edelbrock has a separate drive for the supercharger so that it is not running off of the factory serpentine belt system, but some might like the appearance of the Magnacharger more.

I would say you couldn't go wrong with either unit.

Tim C

·
Registered
757 Posts
Edelbrock just told me it will be within +- $500 of their Mustang kit price which lists for $6300.

Tim C
Hey Tim. You said you sell the Ford kits for $5500 (discount from the $6300 list price?). Does this mean they could be sold by you for possibly as low as $5000 (-$500 from the Ford kit), to as much as $6000 (+$500 from the Ford kit)?

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts