Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,352 Posts
Happy to admit I didn't read the dyno chart correctly. All the numbers match up with your claims. Thank you for taking the time to explain. Wish I could go back and edit my original post, put it seems that the forum doesn't allow that any more. Consider me a converted skeptic. Thanks again.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,010 Posts
Click on the 3 dot menu upper right...no Edit option? (I can't say, I always have the option ;) )

A Guy

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Thanks AG. I tried to edit the original post. A pop up said "You may not edit more than 10 different posts within 7 days." That's funny. The post was made 4 days ago, and I didn't even know that I could indeed edit a post. So not sure what's going on. So I still can't edit.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,584 Posts
Click on the 3 dot menu upper right...no Edit option? (I can't say, I always have the option ;) )

A Guy
Yeah, I mentioned this before and showed the same message when you go to the 3 dot menu and select edit. Apparently we all can't be teacher's pet. 🤡 Looks like us regular Joes can't edit posts that have been up for a couple of days. On the old forum platform we could.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,010 Posts
There is a ban button too...:devilish:

A Guy

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,584 Posts
There is a ban button too...:devilish:

A Guy
Yup and Communism works...in theory. :unsure:

Actually on the HP forum the moderators (one in particular) delete, lock, ban at a whim...especially if you politely point out errors with their software/hardware. I can see if you trash talk their product but on 3 occasions I had my posts either deleted or locked for pointing out flaws in firmware or their bypass cable.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,584 Posts
If you really want to sell the exhaust during these crazy time...rather than including a blowpop in the box, why not a roll of TP?
SAVAGE!! ?
My idea to replace the blowpop with TP may have been a joke but it is a selling tactic being used by folks a couple towns away from me.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,584 Posts
So what is the different between the 6.4 and 5.7 exhaust? I would think a 6.4 exhaust should be able to bolt up to a +2017 5.7 no (probably won't work on earlier years as they did not have AES and the hangers are in a different location)?

·
Registered
220 Posts
So what is the different between the 6.4 and 5.7 exhaust? I would think a 6.4 exhaust should be able to bolt up to a +2017 5.7 no (probably won't work on earlier years as they did not have AES and the hangers are in a different location)?
This is what I was thinking this whole time +2017 should bolt right up, time will tell what they’re doing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Good point. Let's talk about that AES, which I believe stands for Active Exhaust System.... what years and what models and how does the AWE accommodate this exhaust valve system in the Challenger?

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,584 Posts
Good point. Let's talk about that AES, which I believe stands for Active Exhaust System.... what years and what models and how does the AWE accommodate this exhaust valve system in the Challenger?
They mention how they deal with AES in a different thread.

·
Vendor
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
They mention how they deal with AES in a different thread.
Indeed. We have what we call our MVS brackets. They house the factory-issued motors and allow them to operate at they would in stock form.

·
Vendor
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
The Best Sounding Exhausts on the Planet™ for the '15+ Challenger / '17+ Charger 5.7L, coming 5/7/20.

Pre-orders are now available through AWEatHHP.com and AWEMOPAR.com. Customers have the opportunity to claim their spot in the front of the line for production of the AWE Exhaust Suite for the 5.7L. What's this mean for you? You'll be among the first to receive an AWE Touring or Track Edition Exhaust for the 5.7L HEMI... on the planet.

Learn more, and get a taste of each upcoming soundtrack, right this way.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts