Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to toggle between my preset stations on a 430RBZ using the steering wheel controls? I know i can go though all the frequency's but i cant change across my preset stations.

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Is there a way to toggle between my preset stations on a 430RBZ using the steering wheel controls? I know i can go though all the frequency's but i cant change across my preset stations.
Yes, I do it all the time.

If your car has the steering wheel controls you can toggle between media sources (from radio to CD to HDD), change preset stations, surf up and down the dial, etc.)

I believe --going by memory since I am not sitting in my car at the moment-- pressing the middle button (see pic below) on the left side controls will do that.

Uconnect | System Controls | Touchscreen and Steering Wheel Controls

·
Registered
528 Posts
As Aldo said, should be a smaller round button in the center of the rocker switches on the back of your sterling wheel. One side changes between the presets, the other side changes the between the modes AM/FM, SAT, AUX, etc.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you so much, I have had the car over a year and never knew that I just knew I could adjust the volume and scan channels. That middle button makes my life so much easier now. :grinbiginvert::redblob:

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Yup, for the past 15 years Chrysler has put our middle fingers to good use LOL

Reactions: btcaub
1 - 5 of 5 Posts