Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guessing the guy that ran into the back of me was driving a truck. Either way I want to know how much would a repair like this would cost? Any ideas are appreciated

Vehicle door Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Bumper
Automotive exterior Auto part Automotive wheel system Vehicle Rim
Material property Glass Vehicle door Automotive exterior Vehicle

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
To get an accurate number you will need to take it to a body shop and get an estimate.

Off the cuff I'd say around 2,000 dollars.

·
Registered
2010 R/T Classic 6M
1,299 Posts
That'll be about $1500-2000. When I got my rear bumper replaced it was $1200 and I had a much smaller sent but same spot as that which they easily fixed. A quote to replace my quarter panel for rust was around $1500.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
FCA has a zero heat restriction and there is virtually no backside access there. You are also dealing with multiple panels that are welded together there. (1/4, tail lamp pocke, rear body panel).

1/4 needs to be replaced and at a competent shop that should be over a $10,000 repair.

·
Registered
101 Posts
2500.00 approximately by a decent shop .needs a quarter for sure dont let anyone try and fix it it needs a new panel. They will have to blend the door and likely the decklid as well as the bumper damages .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts