Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question for all of you, I am looking to possibly purchase a 16 SXT Plus Challenger Plum Crazy.

Dealer price is $24,995 for this car, there is 16, 940 miles on the car.

Options are as follows:
- Blacktop Package
- Driver Conv. Package
- Harman Kardon - Prem. Sound Group
- Uconnect 8.4 Navigation

Would love to hear thoughts and comments on what is worth.

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker and 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
1,882 Posts
Well I bought a fully loaded manual 6-speed 2015 R/T Shaker in Sublime for $25,200 last Oct with 18K on it. So I think u could do slightly better, it’s a buyers market right now!! Of course location has a lot to do with it too.

·
Registered
54 Posts
when I was shopping end of 2017, the 2017 SXT plus models with all the options (black top, driver group, navi, sound system, sunroof) were in the mid-high 20's depending what options it had. the bare bone 17' SXT Plus were 26k the cheapest I've seen. as mentioned its a buyers market BUT the SXT plus is most sold out of all the challengers from the stats I've seen posted on this forum. I would do a KBB value check and search local areas to grasp an idea how much they going for. If it's been sitting quite some time then im sure there is even more wiggle room.
25k OTD seems fair?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I bought a fully loaded manual 6-speed 2015 R/T Shaker in Sublime for $25,200 last Oct with 18K on it. So I think u could do slightly better, it’s a buyers market right now!! Of course location has a lot to do with it too.
Wow, you got a hell of deal on your 15. The car I am after is located in Chicago.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
when I was shopping end of 2017, the 2017 SXT plus models with all the options (black top, driver group, navi, sound system, sunroof) were in the mid-high 20's depending what options it had. the bare bone 17' SXT Plus were 26k the cheapest I've seen. as mentioned its a buyers market BUT the SXT plus is most sold out of all the challengers from the stats I've seen posted on this forum. I would do a KBB value check and search local areas to grasp an idea how much they going for. If it's been sitting quite some time then im sure there is even more wiggle room.
25k OTD seems fair?
KBB showing around $22,500 - 24,625.

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
Travis,

Even though the car might be a tad over priced, if it is in mint condition, it would be hard to pass up. I like that it is a low mileage car.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Wow, you got a hell of deal on your 15. The car I am after is located in Chicago.
My hometown is Chicago and I would never ever purchase a car from those dealers. To me they are the most crooked dealers I know. Lets put it this way - when purchasing my last 2 Challengers - I could have gotten what I was looking for in the Chicago area and suburbs, I will not bore you with the garbage they tried to pull, but lets just say this - I drove once from MI 4 hours to OH to buy the first one and the second time - 4 hours up to WI (right thru IL) to get my current one. I am an 850 credit score guy - can't begin to tell you how much they tried to jack me around - even after I told them not to.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I think you can do a little better as well. I picked up a minty ‘15 R/T with STP and 8.4NAV with 8,000 miles on it for $25,500 last fall.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts