Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have found a 2016 Hellcat Challenger 6-speed Plum Crazy Purple at a local dealer. Zero options, black laguna leather interior. 4,600 miles. Assuming it has NOT been abused, what would be a reasonable price? Just a bit of info on the local market- another dealer has a brand new, red, auto Hellcat Challenger (2016) with sunroof and stripes for $61,800. Thanks for your input.

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
There few on EBay in the mid 50s
There is a 2016 Plum Crazy 8A 7 +thousand miles 53,800 check it out

·
Premium Member
9,349 Posts
If you really think a used Hellcat hasn’t been flogged, I have a bridge for sale, interested?
Hellcats are a you buy it new only car.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
If you really think a used Hellcat hasn’t been flogged, I have a bridge for sale, interested?
Hellcats are a you buy it new only car.

Malarkey....It has better parts than any other Challenger by far. Plenty of them are queens just like Corvettes as well. You just need to be diligent when looking, not really much different than shopping for a Civic. :wiggle:

·
Premium Member
9,349 Posts
Such strong language, lol.
I hear you but if my car is going to be put through it’s paces, it’s going to be done by me only.
You all may do as you wish.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I don't beat on my Hellcat. I drive around like the old man I am. I'm not afraid to let it romp a bit but I'm not trying to break it either. After seeing the Dodge Thrill Rides that go on all day with the tires smoking the whole way, I'd say the cars can take some abuse.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I don't beat on my Hellcat. I drive around like the old man I am. I'm not afraid to let it romp a bit but I'm not trying to break it either. After seeing the Dodge Thrill Rides that go on all day with the tires smoking the whole way, I'd say the cars can take some abuse.

Pretty sure the majority is like you.....Most peeps buying kittys or any other 60k car are not going to burn them up...

·
Premium Member
9,349 Posts
Funny you mention that, I was told by one of the Dodge guys at Carlisle that one of the cars needed a new engine.
A current owner keeping the car is one guy but the guy who is selling it at a year old may be a different kind of owner and driver. Makes zero difference to me so all is good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts