Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking in to buying a 2017 Challenger Hellcat, Pitch Black Clearcoat 6 Speed manual, found one in Pennsylvania and this is the price breakdown

MSRP $65,290, rebates $ 5,725. which brings total to $59,565 plus 6% taxes plus registration, title and $138 PA regulated, for a grand total of $63,350 out the door.

I want to know if I'm getting a decent deal on this car, thanks.

·
Registered
721 Posts
With the rebate that puts the price below invoice. You might try to get the price lower because it is a 6 speed and from what I have heard through the grape vine the 6 speeds are hard to sell.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
With the rebate that puts the price below invoice. You might try to get the price lower because it is a 6 speed and from what I have heard through the grape vine the 6 speeds are hard to sell.
My local Dodge dealer has two which they haven't been able to sell. Both 6spd. I was going to trade in my Billet Silver SPS and buy the HellCat billet silver with brown interior but it was a 6spd and they were willing to negotiate really low. They also have a Redline red that's a dealer demo their selling for mid $50s.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Im looking in to buying a 2017 Challenger Hellcat, Pitch Black Clearcoat 6 Speed manual, found one in Pennsylvania and this is the price breakdown

MSRP $65,290, rebates $ 5725.0 which brings total to $59565.00 plus 6% taxes plus registration, title and $138 PA regulated for a grand total of $63.350 out the door

I want to know if im getting a decent deal on this car, thanks

I don't think so without knowing more about the rebates...the rebates should come form the lowest offer from the dealer minus rebates plus tax/tag...not from MSRP...I think you should at least be in the $50s otd...good luck though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
hawkgfr
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing