Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so I wanted to get some halo lights installed into my 2013 rallye redline. I was just hoping that those of you who had them professionally installed could give me a rough estimate of the halo lights alone + the price for a professional to install them. And if time is a factor in cost, it doesn't matter because I can just borrow my sisters car. Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
625 Posts
I can help you out. Send me a PM with your email address, and I'll get you connected with the right people at the right price.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
There are two ways to go, buy the halo rings and install them yourself or have an installer do them. To do this you will need to remove the lights,bake your lights to separate them, install the rings and reinstall. Then wire them up. The other option is to buy pre installed halos. These come as completely installed and sealed headlights. In that scenario, you have to remove your stock headlights and just replace with the new set with the halos pre installed and wire them up.

Here are some links.

Halo options
Oracle CCFL or SMD Halo Kit 08-13 Challenger
Oracle Dual Mode Halo Kit 08-13 Challenger
Oracle ColorSHIFT Halo Kit 08-13 Challenger

Build your own kit pre installed
Oracle Build Your Headlight Halo Kit 08-13 Challenger

Q

·
0 Posts
The price tag for the pre-installed has me back stepping a little bit .....

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
I went with the preinstalled ccfl halos. Only $315 or so and I now have a projector housing as well.

Q

·
0 Posts
I went with the preinstalled ccfl halos. Only $315 or so and I now have a projector housing as well.
Just what I'm looking for. How is the quality? Any issues with them at all? Would you mine PMing me the link.

Apologies to Speedlogix.. Not meaning to hijack your thread. :icon7:

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
It depends how much work you want to to and what kind of quality you want. You can find cheap halo rings but trust me you not want issues once installed. We only use oracle for that reason. If you do the work yourself the rings themselves are not that expensive. If you go pre installed it is more because you are also yang for a brand new set of oem Mopar headlights, price those out by themselves, not cheap esp if you have HID's
The pre installed option also comes with a complete warrantee as well.

Q

·
0 Posts
It depends how much work you want to to and what kind of quality you want. You can find cheap halo rings but trust me you not want issues once installed. We only use oracle for that reason. If you do the work yourself the rings themselves are not that expensive. If you go pre installed it is more because you are also yang for a brand new set of oem Mopar headlights, price those out by themselves, not cheap esp if you have HID's
Very true. I've spent $1100 just for a single headlight housing etc on another car.

You pay for the convenience.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i also saw on option where you could just send the company your headlights and they would just install them for you. interesting concept, i suppose ill just send them an email and get a rough estimate. thanks for the help!:icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Mine were roughly 600 through AAC and that was for full headlight assemblies with SMD Halos

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Freddy let me know what you find out on price. I might be interested in getting this done as well. Do you have HID's
Will do man, I'm waiting for my birthday which is in less than a month. I'll let you know what end up happening, but what's probably going to happen is I will just remove the headlights myself and mail them into AAC. Either that or go to the nearest shop. Here in austin we have like 4 shops that do halo installations. So whichever way is cheaper!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts