Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to decide on Zoomers or Magnaflow. I found a killer price on the Magnaflow but thinking Im gonna like the Zoomers better.

Also…. Some sites on the Zoomers have a x-pipe option and some sites dont. Whats the deal on that?

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
If you buy an exhaust upgrade based on cost you will normally be sorry... There is no comparison for sound between the two. While Magnaflow has good sound, Zoomers = best old muscle sound, and if that is what you are looking for then spend the extra money.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
I have to agree with George. Spend the extra money on Zoomers. You will be very satisfied.

They went with a faux x pipe for quite some time, but because of production issues they use straight pipe now to safe money. Is supposed to still have that great Zoomers sound.

Magnaflow is nice but a tamer sound compared to Zoomers. Magnaflow at WOT is awesome, but Zoomers is awesome at any speed or gear. :icon7:

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
I have to agree with George. Spend the extra money on Zoomers. You will be very satisfied.

They went with a faux x pipe for quite some time, but because of production issues they use straight pipe now to safe money. Is supposed to still have that great Zoomers sound.

Magnaflow is nice but a tamer sound compared to Zoomers. Magnaflow at WOT is awesome, but Zoomers is awesome at any speed or gear. :icon7:
Whatever Zoomers did to engineer that system to sound like an old school V8 is just genius! These engines are just so different, but somehow they have been able to do what others have not quite been able to achieve.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Well thats what im looking for is the "old school" v8 sound. Looks like Speedlogics will be it then. They PMed me and confirmed its exactly the same exhaust.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Well thats what im looking for is the "old school" v8 sound. Looks like Speedlogics will be it then. They PMed me and confirmed its exactly the same exhaust.
Yes, it is the same exhaust as the Zoomers. Great sound aside, another thing I like about the Zoomers is they are loud without the drone. I am sensitive to drone and these do not have any!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Zoomers vs Magnaflow Competition? dont care about the price difference. Ive heard the Zoomers in person, sound is awesome but the flutter really bothers me.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well Im gonna do the Zoomers as soon as I get the money. I preordered a PS4 and Xbox One to resell. I was hoping to make a couple hundred in profit but I dont feel the PS4 demand is there. I have had it listed sense Friday. No emails yet.

I have been wanting an exhaust for a long time but cannot justify 1300.00 yet. I could however justify 1000.00 LOL :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts