Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's probably been posted but Challenger Printed Manuals are available just for asking Dodge Customer Service. I called 800 992-1997 and they said they would ship them right out via ground UPS at no charge.

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
I know it's probably been posted but Challenger Printed Manuals are available just for asking Dodge Customer Service. I called 800 992-1997 and they said they would ship them right out via ground UPS at no charge.
for what year challenger?

Thanks
Jack

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
When I got mine 6 months ago they said they would send all the info (not service manual) to the first registered owner of ant Dodge car.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Thanks letsjet, ordered my hard copies today, also included gps & warrenty manuel.
This is why I dig Challenger Talk. Thanks again !!

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
what extension did you use, they give you so many choices

·
Registered
421 Posts
You're kidding right? You mean to tell me my new 2011 Challenger SRT for which I spent $50,000 on wont have a printed owners manual in it to tell me how to work things?

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
You're kidding right? You mean to tell me my new 2011 Challenger SRT for which I spent $50,000 on wont have a printed owners manual in it to tell me how to work things?
All 2011MY Chrysler products now include an owners packet with an interactive dvd that has all the info on it. It can be inserted into any mygig radio or computer. On the back of the packet it tells you that you can get a free hard copy by calling the number mentioned above. This is actually a very smart move on Chryslers part because how many people actually ever open the owners manual? Think how much they save on this, and there is no harm because they offer you the manual at no charge if you want it.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's mine it showed up via UPS, totally free of charge!

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
I ordered mine 4 days after I brought my car home. Initially, not having the manual in the glovebox after spending that much on a car ticked me off, but now I think it is probably a good move. Why not save the money, as long as you offer it for free to those who want it? I have two DVD's I never even opened, and I ordered every book that was available, which are now in my glovebox. No cost, and showed up really quick too.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

Just ordered my set of manuals today. Thanks for the info! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Sorry to revive an old thread, but I have a couple of questions:

Which options should be selected when calling, because I'm getting transferred around?

I bought my '11 with 3K miles, so I'm not the original owner. Will they still send a printed manual?

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Sorry to revive an old thread, but I have a couple of questions:

Which options should be selected when calling, because I'm getting transferred around?

I bought my '11 with 3K miles, so I'm not the original owner. Will they still send a printed manual?

Thanks!
OK, I found out. For anyone else wanting to order it, the answers are "complaints" & "yes".

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
When I bought my 2010 R/T Classic, I got two owners manuals, complete with service/warranty manual, owners manual, tire warranty cards, multimedia system manual, and the nylon cover for everything with the rams head on it.

I think I may list it in the classifieds if it's a hot item.

·
Registered
144 Posts
My 2011 SRT8 didn't come with any manuals. Anyone know if Chrysler is giving the DVD user's guide and owner's packet as well?>

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Thanks for the information.

·
Registered
722 Posts
My 2012 SRT8 came with the Challenger User's Guide in both book & DVD format. The larger owner's manual and the media center manual, as well as the warranty guide are free for first-time owners and can be ordered through Chrysler. Additionally, the User's Guide, the Owner's Manual, and the Media Center manual can all be downloaded from the internet for free as well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts