Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The DVD is cool - but as it says on the back of the sleeve call 800-423-6343 and ask for printed materials. No cost and should arrive in 3-5 days via UPS. It took all of 5 minutes to order - very efficient.

No substitute for the printed version. I'm a tree killer, I know.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Received mine in the mail yesterday and was surprised how thick it was. I also like to have the hard copy to refer to when needed.

·
Registered
629 Posts
The DVD is cool - but as it says on the back of the sleeve call 800-423-6343 and ask for printed materials. No cost and should arrive in 3-5 days via UPS. It took all of 5 minutes to order - very efficient.

No substitute for the printed version. I'm a tree killer, I know.
For $45-$50,000, I want a printed manual!! I mean getting a CD is nice, but should have both. Usually you'll want to have the manual with you while you are sitting in the car trying to figure something out.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Is this different than the one you can download form the dodge web site?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Great post , this site's the bomb , found out about the mopar $ here & now about the manuals. Called the # & they said as the first time owner they'd send all 3

·
Registered
211 Posts
What Oz said !!! Five minute call is all it took. Have your VIN# handy. Thanks :bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts