Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a used complete Pro-Charger setup for a 2008 and up Dodge Challenger for sale. The charger itself needs to be sent back to Pro-Charger to be re-built. I have spoke to them via telephone and they told me that a new bearing & seal kit installed goes for about $750.00. The kit is complete. You will only need to have the charger re-built, you will need 2 new bolts for the A/C bracket, and the plastic tube has a hole in it that will also need to be replaced. THIS KIT IS 100% COMPLETE W/ DIABLO TUNER AND ALL! Looking for offers.... Keep in mind that this kit sells new for about $6000.00..... Feel free to give me a call at 954-536-6055 $1750.00

Attachments

·
Registered
437 Posts
I have a used complete Pro-Charger setup for a 2008 and up Dodge Challenger for sale. The charger itself needs to be sent back to Pro-Charger to be re-built. I have spoke to them via telephone and they told me that a new bearing & seal kit installed goes for about $750.00. The kit is complete. You will only need to have the charger re-built, you will need 2 new bolts for the A/C bracket, and the plastic tube has a hole in it that will also need to be replaced. THIS KIT IS 100% COMPLETE W/ DIABLO TUNER AND ALL! Looking for offers.... Keep in mind that this kit sells new for about $6000.00..... Feel free to give me a call at 954-536-6055
what happened to the kit to cause the damage?

·
Registered
196 Posts
few questions. is it for a srt or rt? why is there a hole in the tube and what is wrong with the head unit? is it seized or leaking or what?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Then seal in the back side of the charger blew and all the oil leaked out. The charger is not locked up, it spins freely. It will need new bearings and seals and it should be like new.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
few questions. is it for a srt or rt? why is there a hole in the tube and what is wrong with the head unit? is it seized or leaking or what?
It is for a SRT-8. The hole in the plastic tube is because the tube came loose and rubbed on the belt. The charger is not seized, it spins freely. The charger itself needs to be re-built. That is the only problem with the unit.

·
Registered
437 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Where are you located? Is this a complete kit? Sorry for all the questions but when your first post is to sell something people get suspicious. I'm sure you can understand that if this is on the up and up.

·
Registered
196 Posts
where are you located? at that price i am very interested.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts