Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be very cool. Kids and wife went in and set my car up for a photo shoot as a b-day gift. Scheduled for next weekend, a tad excited, this guy does great work. Check him out at chadbeephotography. The best of the shots will be made into shop poster for sure.....

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Nice work! Make sure you post your pictures!

·
Registered
239 Posts
That is a killer birthday present. Looked at photographers site, very cool. I like the ones he did with the engine layered in underneath the hood. Don't forget to post so we can all drool.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
This guy does great work, looking forward to seeing your results. Looking at his site, he captured the absolute best angle on the late model Camaro, that is the best pic I've seen and makes it look sharp. The 70 Chevelle looks fantastic with the sky. Any idea what something like this costs? Nice present!

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Man what a great gift!!!! His site was awesome, thats for posting the link. I believe our challengers have such a great design, I can't wait to see what he sees and captures at your photo shoot. Hope you can post up some photos to show off!!! Again, What a great B-day gift!!!!!

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You better believe Im going to post them for ya! I'm kinda excited. Shoot will be this coming Saturday, around 6 to catch the lighting he wants. Were trying to decide between a old rustic factory backdrop to pop the color, or a scenic hwy to go old school. I've decided against the parking deck..kinda used up idea and not right for this type of ride.. I'm also entering it in its first show today in North GA. Detailed all night last including pulling all wheels..was not to bad as long as you keep a cold one in the fridge and in your hand. Let ya know how it went! Thanks for the possitive comments on the shoot!

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Calling for showers tomorrow booooo! Talked to the photographer he's still a go, will put this together tomorrow at noon....

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
they do good work.. they post a lot on MCE

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, the weather shut us down last Sat. photo shoot to be rescheduled.BOOOOOO! Hope for good weather this weekend!
In the mean time, waiting on a few mod's to show up.
1- d'Andre Designs half covers
2- webelectricproducts Sequential turn signals
3- Show and Performance coolant tank
4- Strut tower braces from Petty’s Garage

And check this site out....theres just not enough money to do it all at once.
Kits

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Reopening the thread..Got the call and the shoot is on for tomorrow, clear skies, was
told the pics will take a few days to edit. As soon as I get em, I'll post. I think what I'm more excited about is creating a large poster for the garage. I'll post em, and you guys tell me which to enlarge. On another note, my son told me it would be very cool to put a flat-black hood and deck on the PCP car. I agree it would look awsome. Anyone done this? pics?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
no ,but ive been debating it.. 1320 style

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You know plumKrazy...I fly through perry Ga often on my way to J'ville. Should travel down I-75
next week!

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Man very nice!! Did he use extra lighting? You car color looks awesome!

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He had tripod strobes. I cant wait to see the close up angle views he did. I wasnt quite sure how the PCP would show, I've seen some that flatten to color out too much..

·
Registered
323 Posts
i can't wait to pick up my challenger and get some photos of it. hope he gets you some nice pics.

lol didnt realise there was a page 2 with the pics. looks like he got a few good shots of it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts