Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my regular 3k oil change today and was about to empty out the catch can when I noticed that it was extremely loose, and not from the nut that holds the catch can but where my finger is pointing at. Does anyone else have the same problems and if so how do you tighten it. Again its not at the nut but where the long tube and the catch can meet.

Attachments

·
Banned
811 Posts
Mine is loose there, too. I was also wondering if I should be concerned about it. I'd hate for it to fall off and start bouncing around in the belts and fans.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
mine was so tight, I had to buy a special tool to untighten it, full of oil after 6 K miles

·
Registered
43 Posts
there is a allen fastener that holds that mount to the can. You will have to remove assembly and retorque, might want to use a drop of loc-tite.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shark that is my worry aswell

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Scott from Billet technologies called me today and advised me to take off the catch can and to check inside the stem and there will be a allen screw tighten it. That should be it.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
YES, there is an allen screw in the center of the mount. Just tighten it and good to go.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts