Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the lockpick from tvandnav2go. Before I began, I removed the 25amp fuse in the trunk for the radio. I disconnected everything from behind the radio and then connected the gray factory connector to the lockpick harness and plugged the lockpick connector into the radio. I set the DIP switches on the lockpick unit per the instructions making sure i set DIP 1 for Low speed Bus. When I plugged everything back in and installed the fuse again, the radio backlights come on but the radio won't turn on. I can open and close the front screen to load and unload a disk but thats about it.

One thing I didn't do because I didn't think it would make a difference, is plug the HVAC controls and heated seats back in.

Has anybody experienced this before?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well apparently everyone has great success installing these things. I sent an email to tvandnav2go and Dominic got right back to me. The solution was to unplug everything and rock the dip switches up and down about 5 times each and plug everything back in. This solution worked perfectly and I am up and running. I will be posting my experience and write up in a new post.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts